Command & Conquer Renegade is a fast-paced 3D action game set in the gripping Command & Conquer universe. For the first time, experience the Command & Conquer universe up-close and personal as you fight it out on the ground among the structures, vehicles and weapons made famous in the original Command & Conquer.
You assume the role of Havoc, elite GDI commando who fights and explores from a first or third-person viewpoint. Battling through exotic indoor and outdoor environments, you're free to use both brute force and stealth in your mission objectives against the evil Brotherhood of Nod.
As the Global Defense Initiative's last, best hope for victory, you'll wage war against the diabolical Brotherhood of Nod using not only a vast array of weapons but more than a dozen vehicles from the Command & Conquer universe. You'll be able to zip around on a rocket bike, fry enemies with a flame tank or throw down death from above in an Orca Fighter.
- Wreak Havoc: Experience the Command & Conquer universe on foot as Havoc, the wisecracking GDI commando.
- Make Your Own Rules: Take on the evil Brotherhood of Nod using your own mix of brute force, stealth and strategy.
- Assault At Ground Level: Dish out the damage in either first- or third-person.
- Total Access: Sneak inside and explore full-scale structures, like immense Tiberium Refineries and the ominous Hand of Nod.
- Grind The Gears: Beef up your arsenal by driving lethal vehicles, such as Nod Buggies, Flame Tanks and Mammoth Tanks.
- Weapons Of Mass Destruction: Choose from a multitude of weapons, including the Tiberium Auto Rifle, Chemical Sprayer and the devastating Personal Ion Cannon.
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Take out the enemy's base as GDI vs. Nod in the exclusive team-based 'C&C' mode.
Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP
400MHz Intel Pentium II or equivalent
950MB HDD Space
16MB Graphics Card with 3D hardware acceleration
DirectSound compliant Sound Card
4x speed CD-ROM Drive