In Farming World you’ll own and run your own farm, tending a range of livestock and growing crops on rented fields.
As you progress, you’ll earn money via selling your animals and harvest at the local market which will enable you to then purchase land and machinery to expand your business.
Like any farmer, you’ll also need to manage buildings, vehicles and your farm workers as well as a dairy and a butchery.
- Grow over 40 crops including vegetables, cereals, citrus fruits, nuts, berries, pomes and drupes
- Rear sheep, pigs, goats, cows, chickens, ostriches, ducks, horses, geese, turkeys and rabbits and attend to each one’s specific needs
- Operate a range of machinery for watering, milking, cheese production, pasteurization and packaging of your products
- Keep an eye on weather reports as different climates and weather conditions will affect your crops. Planting at the optimum time is crucial
- Sell your goods at market for the highest price by storing them whilst the price is low
- Buy the most fertile fields before your competitors do
- Borrow money from the bank for as short a time as possible
- Increasing difficulty levels see bank lending rates higher, weather less predictable and wholesale prices lower
- Feedback allows you to make informed agricultural and commercial decisions
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS XP (SP3)/ VISTA/7/8
- PROCESSOR: DUAL CORE CPU 2.4 GHz or equivalent
- MEMORY: 2 GB system memory
- VIDEO CARD: Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory (GeForce 7600 GT-class equivalent or better)
- OTHER: DirectX 9 compatible sound card/ DirectX 9.0/ 500 MB of free hard drive space
- Internet connection required