Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 plunges fans into an explosive environment where they can become elite aerial soldiers in control of the world's most technologically advanced aircraft. The game will appeal to a wide array of gamers as players will have the chance to control exceptional pilots trained to use cutting edge technology in amazing aerial warfare missions.
Aerial warfare has evolved. So have you. As a member of the ultra-secret HAWX 2 squadron, you are one of the chosen few. One of the truly elite. You will use finely honed reflexes, bleeding-edge technology and ultra-sophisticated aircraft – their existence denied by many governments – to dominate the skies. You will do so by mastering every nuance of the world’s finest combat aircraft. You will slip into enemy territory undetected, deliver a crippling blow and escape before he can summon a response. You will use your superior technology to decimate the enemy from afar, then draw him in close for a pulse-pounding dogfight. You will do all this with professionalism, skill and consummate lethality. Because you are a member of HAWX 2. And you are one of the finest military aviators the world has ever known.
OS: Windows® XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2), Windows® 7 (SP1) (only)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 3000+ or higher (Intel® Core™2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon X2 3600+ or higher recommended)
Memory: 1 GB Windows XP (1.5 GB recommended) / 2 GB Windows Vista and Windows 7
Graphics: 128 MB DirectX®–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card recommended) (See supported list*)
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0, 10.0, or 11.0 libraries
Hard Drive: 9 GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0–compliant sound card
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster / LAN connection
Internet Connection: A permanent internet connection is required to play the game.
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
• NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 / GeForce7 / GeForce8 / GeForce9 / GeForce GT200 / GeForce GT400
• ATI® Radeon® X1600 or better / HD2000 / HD3000 / HD4000 / HD5000 series
• ATI® CrossFire™
• NVIDIA® SLI®
Note: SLI and Crossfire enabled systems are supported but no performance boost should be expected
Sound Cards Supported:
• Creative Audigy I, II, and IV series, Creative X-FI series, Realtek HD Audio compatible, Realtek AC97 Audio compatible, Hercules® Series.
• Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
• NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive.
• These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: support.ubi.