The RPG-spectacle continues! With over 2.5 million copies sold of "Two Worlds II" after its release in the Winter of 2010, and more than 4 million copies sold of the first "Two Worlds" installment, not to mention the numerous awards and a huge fan-base are all very strong arguments for yet another exciting trip to Antaloor. Only this time around, face the harsh seas and treacherous plots in a land filled with pirates! Plunge headlong into an adventure more surprising than ever before in a land that is vaguely familiar, but vastly different. With exotic flair, new enemies and new settings - you're sure to get a nasty surprise!
Pirates of the Flying Fortress is rife with betrayal and bloody intrigue upon the high seas. A band of fame-hungry pirates led by the legendary Captain Ed Teal, have become trapped in a cursed archipelago when their ship ran aground, where they will be damned to remain forever until aided by a hero with a strong back and a (somewhat) loyal disposition.
Plots within plots and schemes within schemes devolve the crew of the Wandering Wrath into mistrust and outright mutiny, and all the while the lives of the islands' innocents hang perilously in the balance.
- Captivating story with a non-linear plot and creative and amusing side quests offer more than 15 hours of in a new, astonishingly beautiful setting
- Completely new race: "The Olorums", which populate this new part of the world and unique Boss encounters, each to be defeated with the use of vastly different strategies as well as numerous types of distinct monsters
- Over 60 new weapons with new attack techniques and the introduction of Crossbows as compeletly new weapon category offer players a fresh approach to the fighting system
- All-new archipelago with "The Pirate Guild" as new NPC group opens an unseen part of Antaloor and can be explored either by foot, swimming, by boat or on horseback
- 90 minutes of additional atmospherically toned music and a ton of new sound and tons of new Multiplayer Maps
Minimum Intel Mac and AMD 2.0 GHz
RAM Minium 1 GB
Windows XP / Vista / 7 and Mac: Snow Leopard
Graphic Cards Minimum Per-Pixel-Shader 3.0 with 512 MB Ram
Sound card: Required
HDD: 8 GB