The complete water cooling Mirage L360 from Aerocool combines high cooling performance with an attractive design. The pump block and the three fans are equipped with digitally addressable RGB lighting that can be controlled via the synchronization interfaces of the major mainboard manufacturers. The 120 mm fans, optimized for use on radiators, are controlled by a PWM signal and generate high static pressure.
The Aerocool Mirage L360 complete water cooling at a glance:
- Addressable RGB-LED lighting on the pump block and fans
- 360 triple radiator made of aluminum for maximum cooling performance
- Includes three 120mm PWM fans with high static pressure
- Max. 122.67 m³ / h (72.20 cfm) delivery volume at max. 2,000 rpm
- Easy handling thanks to flexible hoses with kink protection
- Compatible with common AMD & Intel sockets
Powerful complete water cooling with extensive RGB lighting
The Aerocool Mirage L360 offers a triple radiator made of aluminum. This is equipped with three 120 mm ARGB fans . The fans are controlled by PWM in a range between 600 and 2,000 rpm. At maximum rotation speed, each of the three fans generates a static pressure of 1.62 mmH2O . The air throughput is 122.67 cubic meters per hour (72.20 cfm). In combination with the low fin density of the radiator, efficient cooling up to 550 W TDP is guaranteed, so that powerful processors are effectively cooled.
Connections and lighting
The base plate of the CPU cooling block is made of copper and guarantees the best possible heat dissipation from the CPU. Thermal compound is included with the Aerocool Mirage L360 . The pump is powered via SATA, the speed signal is provided via a 3-pin fan connection. The fans are operated and controlled via 4-pin PWM connections.
A dark, circular pane of glass is embedded in the pump block. In combination with the ring-shaped RGB lighting, this creates an endless effect (Infinity Mirror). The fan and pump have digitally addressable 3-pin RGB connectors. These are equipped with Y-switches for looping through the signal. Colors and lighting modes can be customized using the software on the mainboard.
- CPU cooler / pump:
- Dimensions (including hoses): 70 x 70 x 61.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Base plate material: Copper
- Speed: max. 2,300 rpm
- Volume: max. 20.2 dB (A)
- 1x 3-pin fan (pump control)
- 1x 3-pin RGB (5V)
- Material: PTFE (with nylon coating)
- Connections: 90 degrees angled, rotatable
- Dimensions: 394 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: Aluminum
- Colour: Black
- Type: 3x 120 mm ARGB (4-Pin PWM / 3-Pin ARGB, 600-2,000 rpm)
- Speed: 600 - 2,000 rpm
- Delivery volume: max. 122.67 m³ / h (72.20 cfm)
- Static pressure: 1.62 mm H2O
- Volume: max. 26.8 dB (A)
- 4-pin PWM
- 3-pin ARGB (5 V)
- Intel socket: 1200, 115x, 2066, 2011, 775
- AMD socket: AM4, AM3 (+), AM2 (+), FM2, FM1
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Aerocool Mirage L360 ARGB Performance CPU Water Cooler - 360mm drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.