Introducing the new SI 5100 Window With its price tag the SI 5100 Window is the perfect choice for a system integrator for building a customised case. You can install a big 360mm radiator at the front of the case for an excellent water cooling performance. Not to mention that the PSU cover separates the heat from the main motherboard chamber which helps lift the cooling performance even more.
- All black chassis interior.
- Supports max. PSU length of 190mm.
- Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning.
- PSU cover design.
- Support hi-end graphic cards up to 372mm.
- Supports max. CPU cooler height of 160mm.
- Supports up to 2 x 3.5" HDD and 3 x 2.5" HDD/SSD.
- Supports a 240mm radiator at the front plate. (Without ODD).
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: No
Water Cooling: Not Water Cooling Ready
Body Material: 0.5mm SECC Metal
Front Bezel Material: Plastic
Side Panel: Window
External Bays: 1 x 5.25” External
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal, 3 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes:
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space for 3 x 12cm Fan (Not Included)
Cooling Top: None
Cooling Rear: 1 x 12cm Fan
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HD Audio, 1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 372mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No