ARCTIC are proud of there completely new all-in-one CPU water cooler series. For the Liquid Freezer II Series, they have used there experience in CPU water cooling to develop a completely new compact water cooling pump. The new pump of the Liquid Freezer II Series ensures an ideal ratio of high CPU cooling performance to low noise levels.
The CPU AiO water cooler has integrated cable management within fully sleeved tubes for a clean look in your PC’s case. Our powerful P-fans provide a fast heat transfer thanks to their high static pressure and outstanding performance. We recommend the Liquid Freezer II Series, an all-in-one CPU water cooler for those looking for superior performance and low noise level at a fair price.
- Compatible with Intel & AMD Sockets
- In-House Developed PWM Controlled Pump
- High Performance allows Overclocking
- Motherboard VRM Cooling Solution
- Pressure Optimised Fan
- Fully Sleeved Tubes
- Integrated Cable Management
- Maintenance-free Water Loop
- Secure Hold with Backplate
Newly Developed In House PWM Controlled Pump
The Liquid Freezer II Series features an all-new, in-house developed PWM-controlled pump with a copper base, improved efficiency, low power usage and quiet operation. Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise if no cooling is needed, even with its additional fan for VRM cooling.
Motherboard VRM Cooling Fan
An additional 40 mm fan next to the pump helps to cool the motherboard‘s VRM chips. This prevents overheating, especially when overclocking, and allows for continous heavy loads.
Maintenance Free Water Loop
The water loop is sealed, therefore no water or additives have to be refilled.
P-Fan For Increased Performance
The Liquid Freezer II benefits of all advantages of our new P-fan.
- High static pressure for increased cooling performance
- Broad RPM range
- Lower power consumption
- Less vibrations
- Extended life span
- High quality bearing
- PWM for synchronous fan/pump control
Improved Power Efficiency
Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down if no cooling is needed. This means it consumes less power and produces less noise, even with its additional fan for VRM cooling.
Optimal RAM Compatibility
Thanks to its compact pump with dimensions of only 78x98x53mm, there are almost no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heatsinks can be mounted without issues and will not be blocked by the CPU
Integrated Cable Management
The PWM-cable of the fan is integrated into the sleeveless tubing. Thus fewer cables are exposed for a clean and sleek look within your case.
- VRM Fan: 40 mm, 1000 – 3000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Pump: 800 – 2000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Power Consumption: 1.0 W – 2.7 W (Pump and VRM Fan)
- Cold Plate: Copper, Micro Skived Fin
- Tube Length: 450 mm
- Tube Diameter: Outer: 12.4 mm, Inner: 6.0 mm
- Dimensions (w/o tubes): 98 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm
- Fan Speed: 200 – 1700 RPM (Controlled via PWM)
- Airflow: 72.8 CFM
- Static Pressure: 2.4 mm H2O
- Current/Voltage: 0.08 A / 12 V DC
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (22.5 ~ 24.5 dba)
- Connector: 4-pin-Connector
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 140 mm x 25 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 458 x 138 x 38 mm
- Socket Compatibility: Intel™ 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM, AMD™ AM4
- Thermal Compound: MX-4 (0.8 g)
- Total Weight: 1977g (3 Fans, Radiator, Pump, Tubes)
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
4Pin (PWM control)
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
100% of deal stock left.
Want to know when Arctic Liquid Freezer II High Performance CPU Water Cooler - 420mm drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.