So many cases on the market today are made to be all things to all people. However, for many this results in a chassis full of empty bays, unused mounts and excess bulk. Created for those who demand a flexible platform for a powerful ATX or Micro ATX build that wastes no space, the Define C TG Series is the perfect solution to satisfy this balance of capacity and efficiency while opening up the side thanks to a full tempered glass side panel.
Smaller than the usual ATX and Micro ATX case, the Define C TG and Define Mini C TG with its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define C TG Series brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel. Those wanting to remove the ModuVent to add more fans or a radiator can install in its place the new magnetic dust filter and a built in power supply shroud helps offer an unmatched level of cable management.
Our team of engineers in Sweden made sure performance without restrictions was paramount. With innovative design, the Define C TG Series brings your system together in a truly exquisite way, reminding us why we choose Fractal Design.
-Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact full ATX or Micro ATX form factor
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing
- Tempered glass side panel for a clean looking exterior with full interior visibility
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material - Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level
- Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions
- 3.5" or 2.5" Drive capacity: 2
- Dedicated 2.5" drive capacity: 3
- Expansion slots: 7
- Motherboard compatibility: mATX, ITX
- Power supply type: ATX
- Total fan mounts: 5
- Front fan: 2x 120 or 2x 140 1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included
- Top fan: 2x 120/140
- Rear fan: 1x 120 1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included
- Bottom fan: 1x 120
- Side fan: No
- Dust filters: Bottom fan + PSU Front fans Top panel
- Front radiator: 120/240mm 140/280mm (max width 144mm)
- Top radiator: 120/240mm (max component height on motherboard 40mm)
- Rear radiator: 120mm (max width 125mm)
- Power supply depth limit: Maximum 175mm recommended
- Graphics card length limit: Max 315mm with front fan mounted
- CPU cooler height limit: 172mm
- Cable routing: 15-35mm space
- Cable routing grommets: Yes
- Fixed Hook and loop fastener straps: Yes
- Captive thumbscrews: Both side panels SSD brackets
- Left side panel: Tempered glass panel
- Right side panel: Dense sound-dampening material
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Fractal Design Define Mini C Micro-ATX Case - Black Tempered Glass drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.