Due to a high volume of orders we are experiencing shipping delays. Visit your My Orders Page to track your shipping status.
When you require performance, reliability, and quality the PK compounds are where to turn to. The PK-Zero offers many of the same excellent benefits of the PK line, but at a budget price. It is easy to apply, requires no burn-in time, has a long lifespan with low dry-out, and is not electrically conductive. The nanoparticles help to fill in microscopic imperfections in the surfaces between the heat sink and contact surface, providing leading brand thermal dissipation!
- Low Viscosity allows for easy application
- No "burn-in" time required
- Low Dry-Out
- Electrically Non-Conductive
- Good performance
- Long-Term Stability
- Al > 10 (wt%)
- ZnO > 50 (wt%)
- Specific Gravity: 2.6g/cm³
- Adhesiveness: 210000 Cps
- Thermal Conductivity: 8 W/m-?
- Thermal Impedance: 0.019 ?-in²/W
- Dielectric Constant: 4 KV/mm
- One syringe of thermal compound and one easy-spread card(1.5g)
- One syringe of thermal compound and one easy-to-spread spoon(5g, 30g)
- One bottle of thermal compound and one easy-to-spread spoon(150g, 300g, 600g)
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Prolimatech PK-Zero Thermal Compound - 5g drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.