Player Points Terms and Conditions
The nzgameshop.com Player Points system is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Any participation in the Player Points system is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Player Points system is free to use and open to all customers of nzgameshop.com with the exception of commercial buyers and resellers. Commercial quantities are decided upon at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to alter or withdraw the Player Points system at any time without notice.
- Points are awarded on every purchase. Products may be excluded in the offer at our discretion.
- Customers found to be purchasing items for other people for the sole purpose of increasing their points balance will have their accounts terminated.
- Your account may be terminated at any time if we feel that you are abusing the system.
- Player Points have no cash value.
- Points are displayed on your account as soon as payment has been received.
- Your points are available to use 14 days after we have dispatched your item.
- Your points will be cancelled if an item is refunded.
- To qualify for any redemption of Player Points, a minimum of 2,500 points needs to be accrued.
- Points can only be redeemed as a voucher to be used on a subsequent purchase at nzgameshop.com.
- Your points will expire if not converted into a voucher within 12 months of becoming available.
- Player Points are capped to a maximum of 20,000 per transaction
Player Points Vouchers
- Vouchers are non-transferable and must be used within 6 months of issue.
- Only one voucher may be used per order.
- Vouchers are subject to a minimum spend being met.
- Expired vouchers will not be re-issued.
- Cash value of vouchers: $0.0001.