Join Or Die Edition Includes:
- Assassin's Creed III 3 game
- The medallion of the Assassins Order
- George Washington's notebook, revealing the truths about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution
- Ghost of War (single player mission): The tide of the Revolution turns to favour the Templars. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
- The Sharpshooter (multiplayer package): Unleash the Sharpshooter's fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 relic, 1 emblem, 1 special picture and the title of "The Jester
Ignite the revolution
From Revelations to Revolution
Building on the rich storyline established in previous games in the series, this new entry into the Assassin's Creed saga is the most expansive and ambitious offering yet, bringing tantalising new revelations on the ongoing war between the Assassins Brotherhood and the Knights Templar.
Set in 18th century Colonial America during the time of the Revolutionary War, Assassin's Creed 3 introduces gamers to a new protagonist in the form of Connor Kenway, a half-English, half-Native American man, who becomes unwittingly drawn into the conflict after his home is attacked by colonists.
Featuring a variety of significant historical figures from the period, such as George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, General Lafayette and King George III, as well as brilliantly realised recreations of 18th century cities including Boston and New York, Assassin's Creed 3 continues the series' tradition of bringing history vividly to life in a fresh and exciting new way, with scenarios rarely seen in the world of videogames.
And the action won't just be confined to the cities. Players will also have the opportunity to explore the vast untamed frontier, engaging in pursuits never-before-seen in the Assassin's Creed franchise, like hunting a variety of wild animals. You'll even be able to skin the animals and trade their pelts as part of the enhanced in-game economy. There will be a variety of new weapons to play with too, including bayonets, bows, tomahawks and rope darts.
In addition to the 18th century action, Assassin's Creed 3 will also focus more heavily on present day events in the life of series mainstay Desmond Miles as the ever-deepening Templar conspiracy finally reaches its shocking conclusion.
- Eliminate your foes with an expanded arsenal of weaponry including bows, pistols, the tomahawk and the signature blade of the Assassin's Order
- Explore densely populated cities, situated along the vast wilderness of a dangerous frontier
- An all new game engine delivers the brutality and beauty of a nation caught in an epic war for independence