Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
Take to the skies in Medal of Honor: Airborne, where you'll drop into grueling ground attacks in a bid to turn the tide of WWII. Begin each mission in the air above Axis controlled battlefields, then make your mark in the largest airborne operations in history. Starting with your jump from a C-47 transport plane, every choice you make can seal your fate. In the air, control your parachute to select a landing spot that brings you the greatest strategic advantage. Follow the green smoke to recommended landing areas where Allied forces will be waiting, or go it alone by landing on rooftops or balconies. But craft your strategy carefully: every move you make-from your choice of landing spot to the enemies you engage on the ground-will determine your success in the mission, and whether or not you are truly one of the Airborne elite.
- Open Battlefields: Start each mission with an airdrop into enemy territory where the landing spot you choose can dramatically change the course of battle. On the ground, tackle enemies and complete objectives in whatever order you chose as your navigate your way through a massive, free-roaming environment.
- Vertical Combat: Fight on the ground or atop roofs, balconies, towers, ruins, and natural formations in a variety of environments authentic to the European Theater of War.
- Affordance AI: A formidable new AI system delivers unpredictable and intelligent enemies which challenge even your most battle-hardened strategies.
- Upgradeable Weapons: For the first time, enhance your chosen weapon with authentic, customizable field modifications that affect your marksmanship.
- War is Hell: How and where you engage the enemy triggers death animations unique to each and every encounter.