PlayStation Move Compatible - Not Required
- Resident Evil 5
- Lost In Nightmares
- Desperate Escape
- 4 new costumes
- The Mercenaries Reunion
- Extra figures
The sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed games of recent years is finally here and the world of survival horror will never be the same again. Chris Redfield and new partner Sheva Alomar must face a new menace in Africa, as they take on an even more bizarre range of monsters and mutants.
The first Resident Evil for the new generation of consoles doesn't just improve the quality of the graphics but also the abilities of the enemies. No longer do you face off against slow moving zombies, but instead mutated humans who will anticipate your actions and even set-up barricades to block your exits.
To combat this new menace you not only have a permanent onscreen partner but a wide range of more athletic moves, including dodges and the ability to take cover behind any piece of scenery. The biohazards are evolving yet again - and so is the game itself.
- The next chapter: Continuing the story from Resident Evil 4 and movie Resident Evil: Degeneration, this has topped gamers' most wanted lists since it was announced.
- Evolving threat: Hugely varied gameplay as you battle motorbikes in the bush, race along deadly enemy-filled rivers and combat some of gaming's biggest bosses.
- Super model: Stunning graphics push the next generation consoles to their limits, with hordes of enemies onscreen at once and a larger, more interactive game world than before.
- Afraid of the dark: Realistic lighting system will blind you in bright sunlight or leave you dangerously vulnerable in the dark.
- Two's company: For the first time ever in Resident Evil you can play the entire game with a friend, either on or offline. Or have the computer back you up as new character Sheva.