Get straight into the game with this plug and play headset, featuring the key benefits of the ARK series. 3 EQ modes allow you to customize the audio and, coupled with the supreme comfort provided by our extensively tuned headband, your immersion is guaranteed.
Ultimate Audio Fidelity and Ergonomics.
Our unique monocurve design has been extensively tested and tuned to offer the perfect clamping force; to ensure the audio response of the speakers as well as comfort over long gaming sessions. The ear cans slide within the monocurve enabling adjustment for different head sizes, whilst the exterior always retains its powerful, unique profile.
Multi speaker precision audio
Expecting a single driver to cover all audio frequencies can end in compromise.
On the ARK 100 each ear can houses two drivers: one 60mm driver dedicated to superior bass and mid-range response, whilst one 10mm driver handles higher frequencies. The result is a far richer, precision audio experience due to each driver handling the frequencies it was designed for.
Motion Dynamic RGB Lighting
Accelerometer-based control of color and brightness means that you can customize the headset with ease; simply tilt until you have the color and brightness you desire. You can also control the speed of LED effects, such as breathing, heartbeat and color cycling.
The motion-dynamic adjustment offers an intuitive, engaging way to customize your headset and make it your own.
- Unique monocurve design unifies audio fidelity and ergonomics for the ultimate sound experience and comfort
- R:drive - multi-speaker configuration delivers the ultimate in powerful precision audio
- Kameleon - motion dynamic RGB lighting allows you to customize your headset with ease
- 3 EQ Modes - choose the audio soundstage that's right for you and your game
- Folding, uni-directional boom mic delivers sharp and clear speech to your teammates
- 3.5mm plug and play for multi-platform hassle-free setup