Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history.
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons – one of the most powerful men in the world – shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
Power Changes Everything.
An Advanced World:
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.
An Advanced Soldier:
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
An Advanced Arsenal:
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.
Atlas Limited Edition Includes
The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition features an extensive array of digital and physical content, designed to prepare you for a new era of combat.
Atlas Gorge bonus multiplayer map
- Atlas Gorge re-envisions the fan-favourite Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map pipeline. The Atlas Corporation has commandeered the world's largest power source, the Three Gorges Dam in central China, whose sinister backdrop creates a gripping setting for multiplayer battle. Combatants will navigate the shadows, explore the map's new verticality empowered by exoskeleton technology, and control a map-based turret scorestreak that overlooks the dam and helps to keep enemies at bay.
Atlas digital content pack
Inspired by the Atlas Corporation, the most powerful PMC in the world, this pack features an array of customised in-game content and more:
- Two weapons – the Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
- Atlas exoskeleton: Strike fear into the competition with your PMC-issued white, red, and black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
- Atlas helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
- Atlas player card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card and emblem.
- Five bonus supply drops: Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customisation gear to weapons.
- Single-player exoskeleton upgrade token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you're already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
Welcome to Atlas – advanced soldier manual
- The Atlas Corporation Operator Manual ensures that all recruits are equipped with the necessary intel to become a tier-one Advanced Soldier with Atlas. The manual features original concept artwork from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare creators Sledgehammer Games, as well as historical and tactical information that will bolster every soldier's potential for success in the field and prepare them to carry out Atlas' global mission.
- Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium in-game artwork.
Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare soundtrack
- Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score, featuring main title and themes by Harry Gregson-Williams as well as original music by Audiomachine.