Tomb Raider: Legend revives the athletic, intelligent and entertaining adventurer who won the hearts and minds of gamers worldwide. Lara comes alive with intricately animated expressions, moves and abilities. An arsenal of modern equipment, such as a magnetic grappling device, binoculars, frag grenades, personal lighting device and communications equipment, allows gamers to experience tomb raiding as never before. Based largely on the PS2 version of the game, the PSP version of Tomb Raider: Legend also features a number of exclusive game modes together with a host of bonus reward content.
- Lara comes to life: The dual-pistol-wielding adventurer's polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date. Visit a vast array of cinematic & exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between!
- Return to the tombs: Lara's new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard Secrets of the Past
- Fluid movement: the revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement. Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving Lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface.
- Move and shoot: Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves
- Variety of player choice: Intelligently use the environment, technical gear and weapons to overcome challenging situations
- Physics:Water and fre systems bring the perilous environments of Lara's world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles