Medal of Honor Heroes, available exclusively for the PSP system, will give gamers the chance to take all the epic, authentic World War II (WWII) action of Medal of Honor (MoH) on-the-go. While building on the key tenets of the series including historical accuracy and authenticity, Medal of Honor: Heroes is the newest addition to the critically-acclaimed Medal of Honor series which was credited with pioneering the first-person shooter (FPS) WWII genre when it debuted for in 1999.
This marks the exciting debut for a Medal of Honor game on the PSP system. With an entirely unique storyline and PSP-specific feature set, players will experience a totally new single-player campaign and choose from six different multiplayer modes within 15 different maps, while participating in wireless multiplayer sessions with up to 32 players. Or choose to play with up to 8 players across the room in a local Ad-hoc game. "Quickplay" missions in skirmish game mode, allow players to jump right into the action or customise mission scenarios for added re-playability. Relive your favourite Medal of Honor moments by unlocking over 20 classic characters to use in multiplayer games.
The Medal of Honor development teams continue to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected within the game series. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the games are historically accurate and as true to the WWII experience as possible to help create a truly authentic experience.
- Entirely PSP-specific content and storyline
- 12 unique environments
- Play through the rocky coasts in Italy, rainy streets in Holland and snowy fields in the Ardennes
- Experience new Medal of Honor moments through your favourite characters in an entirely new single-player campaign
- Take on the role of Lieutenant Jimmy Patterson - star of Medal of Honor, and Medal of Honor: Frontline - in an untold chapter of his time in Holland as part of Operation Market Garden
- Play as Sergeant John Baker, from Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Breakthrough, and sabotage German defenses on the Italian coastline to help the invasion forces crack Hitler's iron hold on Europe
- Don the officer's cap of Lieutenant William Holt from Medal of Honor: European Assault - and return to the Ardennes Forest during the Battle of the Bulge to complete unfinished business for the OSS
- 32-player wireless multiplayer
- Play online in 6 different multiplayer game modes, across 15 maps, running on user-hosted or EA-Nation servers
- Play with up to 8 players in a local Ad-hoc game
- "Quickplay" skirmish game mode
- "Quickplay" missions allow players to jump right into the action or to create customised mission scenarios for added re-playability
- Players can unlock over 20 classic Medal Of Honor characters to use in multiplayer games