Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 puts players' fighting spirits to the test with intense and frantic battles while using one of more than 50 characters including Young Kakashi and Obito Uchida from the Naruto Shippuden special, Kakashi Chronicles. For the first time in the series' history, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3expands upon the series' trademark fighting engine and updates it for four-player brawls. Team up with a partner to unleash a devastatingly powerful Jutsu team attack on your opponents, or interrupt an enemy's Ultimate Jutsu to help or hinder another player.
Additionally, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 features an Ultimate "Master Road" mode where players can re-live the Shippuden storyline up to the Hidan and Kakuzu arc and continue through an all-new adventure. This mode also features a three player cooperative mode which let players experience the full adventure through an ad hoc connection. During his quests, Naruto will also engage in Battle or Action stages. Each stage will contain a specific objective for Naruto to complete, including intense fights, escaping from danger, and much more.
Battle Mode Features:
- Multiplayer mode with ad hoc connexion:
- 1vs1, 1vs2, 1vs3, 2vs2...
- Battle royal mode that truly brings out the best of cooperative match battle
- Simultaneous fights with multiple opponents give rise to new elements of tactics (trick actions, breakdown the formation etc.)
New awakening mode:
- No interruption - enter Awakening mode with a click of a button
- As some characters enter the Awakening mode, a completely different gameplay is revealed
New Ninjutsu system
- Control all your actions with non-scripted Ninjutsu
- Approach a teammate to perform a super destructive team-ninjutsu
Other New Features:
- Your friend can help you to increase the damage of your special attack or interrupt the special attack that would have hit you
- New items (barrier prison, blind projectiles etc.)
- Ultimate Adventure Mode:
- Achieve missions cooperatively, request assistance when missions may be difficult to complete in single mode
- Customize your Ninjutsu and your skills to support your objectives
- Collect items (Movies of special techniques, BGMs, characters and actions pictures etc.)
- More than 80 missions in an extensive story mode:
- "Made-for-game" original episodes
- Standard fighting-based missions ,
- Action stage missions (fighting, search, run away, chase etc.)