Power Stone Collection Game PSP
The Power Stone Collection includes enhanced versions of Power Stone and Power Stone 2, which were originally released for the Sega Dreamcast and arcades. These fast and furious 3D brawlers put a new spin on "last man standing" as characters take each other on in frenzied match ups amidst fully interactive environments. Utilizing a simple control scheme, players can execute standard moves such as punches and kicks but the deeper power struggle comes in the form of "power stones." Fighters vie to collect these gems in order to tip the scales in their favor, as nabbing three will allow them to transform into super fighters that can perform devastating power moves. In addition, a variety of zany weapons and the ability to use environments in creative ways allow an incredible level of freedom and depth beyond the typical fighting game. Multiplayer support via the PSP system's ad hoc mode raises the stakes as friends duke it out in frenzied no holds barred battles.
- Two players in Power Stone and up to four in Power Stone 2 can battle it out to see who will reign supreme!
- Game sharing function allows up to three others to play using a single UMD disc
- Wacky new weapons join the existing arsenal of both titles for added comical mayhem
- Training mode - practice makes perfect as beginners and experts alike can hone their skills and test drive items and weapons
- Screenshot mode - pause the game during a fight and adjust the camera to take a perfect snapshot to commemorate the glory moments
- Upgraded camera system - not only will players get a wider view of the action, tailored for the PSP system's widescreen, but they can also toggle between wide, mid and close range views of the action at any time
- Unlockable bonuses including weapons, items and more