1. Howard L. Myers, during his brief but impressive career, was published in all the leading science fiction magazines in the 1960s and 1970s. This book is a treasure trove of some of the best writing of that period.
2. The Creatures of Man, a previous collection of Myers’ stories, was praised by Library Bookwatch as “. . . a 1960s classic . . . All [the stories] are choice reads.”
3. Advertising in Locus, more.
4. Featured book on Baen.com.
· In a post-apocalyptic world, telepaths are common, but young Starn had no trace of telepathic ability, and was persecuted by those who had the talent—until he discovered he possessed an even more unusual ability.
· A criminal mastermind has been captured by the Space Patrol, and a Patrol ship is carrying him to a prison planet. Escape seems impossible, but he has a secret weapon. It’s only water—but water with a very unusual property.
· In the afterlife, it turns out that one’s existence is dependent on being remembered by the living. As you are forgotten, you shrink. How do you avoid this? Why, hire an unearthly public relations firm, of course.
These stories and more, including two full-length novels, fill a large volume of entertaining space adventure and humorous fantasy Inventive by a writer noted for original ideas developed with a sardonic wit.
About the Author
Howard L. Myers was a prolific writer of science fiction, publishing short fiction in all the leading SF magazines, as well as the novel Cloud Chamber. His stories also were reprinted in many anthologies. His promising career was cut short when he died at the age of 41.
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
|Colour||Black & White|
|Recommended Ages||Mature Readers (ages 16+)|
Want to know when A Sense of Infinity by Howard L. Myers (Book, 2009) drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.