- Stay safe with this car fob pouch featuring an inbuilt signal-isolating Faraday cage lining: Prevents RFID, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS/SatNav networks, 2,3 and 4G mobile phone and WiFi connectivity, to stop all frequency signals being sent or received by your car fob.
- Key fob signal jammer cages for car theft prevention: Metallic lining provides a complete signal blocker for your vehicle key fob. This prevents thieves from picking up and relaying signals from your key, to shield against break-ins and keyless ignition theft.
- Protect credit cards and other electronic items: In the home or on the move, this multi-purpose protection pouch can also be used for bank cards, your entry card, key fobs and other small smart items that hold electronic data. The pouch will block all signals to and from your device, preventing remote access and control by thieves. The Faraday bag also blocks electromagnetic signals to prevent accidental data loss and corruption.
- Tough, twin-pocket design: A pouch-style cover comprises two inner sleeves; one with a metal lining for signal blocking and a further container for general storage. A secure, hook and loop fastening & high quality, waterproof, synthetic leather body keeps your key out of harm's way.
- Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 2cm. Two pouches included in this pack. Universal pocket-sized pouch accommodates fob designs for all manufacturers and models, including Range Rover, Volkswagen, Toyota, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, Maserati, Seat, Lotus, McLaren, Audi, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Mercedes, Alfa Romeo, Skoda, Bentley, Volvo and more.
Caseflex PU Leather Key Pouch for Car Crime Prevention and Security
Guard your vehicle against technology-smart car thieves with this superb value pack of two large signal-blocking key fob pouches from Caseflex.
These safety-focused mini-bags feature an outer PU leather casing, containing a metal-lined soft sleeve. This creates a Faraday box, stopping signals being sent or received by your key fob or any other device containing data. Remove your key from the wallet and signal reception is restored immediately, enabling normal usage.
These covers also include a further, non-lined compartment; handy for storing your house keys or loose change for the parking machine!
Modern keyless fobs carry identification chips that pick up radio signals sent out by their car. The vehicle recognises the fob when it's in range and unlocks the doors. Keyless ignition systems work in the same way - enabling cars to start when the key fob is detected in the cabin.
Criminals can exploit this via a wireless relay attack. Using a radio frequency relay booster, it's possible to pick up and then transmit a keyfob signal to trick the car into thinking a fob is present. This enables entry and theft from the cabin or boot - and, in the case of keyless ignition systems, theft of the vehicle itself.
Thanks to its 100% signal jamming capability, this Caseflex protective holder completely isolates your fob to make such attacks impossible - giving you complete peace of mind as a protector against data loss.
Data Protection and Privacy, Cloning and Fraud Prevention
As well as keyfobs, these versatile anti-degaussing cases can be used to shield all manner of smaller items that contain or transmit data and code, from ID tags through to contactless cards. It makes these pouches one of the best ways to add a big layer of defence against ID theft, hacking and fraud. Ideal for Men and Women