If life were an endless vacation, what would you do? Go fishing, collect shells or watch fireworks with friends? Build a snowman, exchange presents with family or decorate your house for the holidays? Take a trip to the city, go on a shopping spree or visit friends from all over the globe? In Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City, life moves at a relaxed pace, but the world brims with endless possibilities.
- There's always something new to do: In the living, breathing world of Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City, days and seasons pass in real-time, so there's always something to discover. Catch fireflies in the summer, go trick-or-treating on Halloween or hunt for eggs on Bunny Day. If you're in the mood for something a little faster paced, take a bus to a new urban city area that's unique to Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City. There you can catch a show at the theatre or check out the sales at Gracie's boutique. But if you don't show your face back home for too long, your neighbours will miss you
- Interact with friends: Up to four people from your household can live and work together to build the perfect town. Design clothes and patterns, write letters and post messages on the bulletin board for each other, or invite up to three friends to visit your town using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. With the new Wii Speak microphone, it's like you're all in the same room. The microphone sits atop the sensor bar and picks up the conversation of everyone in the room to encourage a more inclusive experience
- Get to know your neighbours: The heart of Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City is building relationships with the animals in your town as well as with other players.
- Befriend your animal neighbours by exchanging letters, gifts and favours. Animals can also move from town to town, bringing their memories and stories from their old towns with them. And since animals are notoriously loose-lipped, they spill all the juicy details
- Express your personal style: Customise your town, your house and yourself by collecting bugs, fish, fossils, art, furniture, clothes and accessories. You can also go to the salon in the city to change your hairstyle and get a Mii makeover. Plus, if you design clothes in the tailor's shop, animals will wear them and maybe even bring them to other towns