Game Party 3 brings casual gamers and families a fresh take on the popular
Game Party franchise with a high-energy social gaming experience. Available
exclusively on the Wii system, Game Party 3 incorporates brand new games and
challenges along with a revamped variety of the franchise's classic favourites.
Players compete in groups of up to 16, taking on new games such as Billiards,
Mini Golf, Smack-a-Troll and Bocce Ball, as well as familiar favourites like
Darts, Ping Cup, Trivia, and Horseshoes. Using the Wii's intuitive controller,
all games are easily accessible to young and old, experienced and casual gamers
alike. With 19 robust games and countless variations, there's something for
- Experience Eight Brand New Games: For the first time play Billiards,
Bumper Pool, Mini Golf, Smack-a-Troll, Bocce Ball, Racquetball, Croquet, and
a remake of arcade classic Root Beer Tapper.
- Enjoy 11 Updated Favourites: Revisit classic Game Party games with new
layouts, levels and a robust database of challenging new trivia. Returning
favourites include Darts, Hoop Shoot, Ping Cup, Shuffleboard, Skill Ball,
Trivia, Puck Bowling, Horseshoes, Beanbags, QB Challenge and Lawn Darts.
- Four-Player Action for All Games: Compete with up to four players
simultaneously to see who brings their "A" Game.
- Compete in Tournament Mode: Arrange bracketed tournaments for up to
sixteen players and discover the ultimate Game Party player in the group.
- Customise Your Character: Create-a-Player mode allows everyone to create
and customize unique character looks, and lets players choose to play left-
- Personalised Player Profiles: Track personal high scores and earn game
tickets, which can be used to unlock special in-game equipment and
additional create-a-player attributes.
- Compete in Six Unique Environments: Take on game challenges in the
lounge, sports zone, family fun zone, rec room, backyard, or country club.