From the creators of the original 'Tenchu,' the best-selling and
highest-rated in the Tenchu series, Tenchu: Shadow Assassins lets gamers master
the deadly techniques of a real ninja. Coming to the Wii, Tenchu: Shadow
Assassins provides an authentic experience by using the Wii Remote to fight,
dash, jump and kill like a true ninja.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins continues the saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas
who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. With much
blood shed throughout their master's land, Rikimaru and Ayame must unmask the
face of the enemy behind a treacherous kidnapping. Fight your way through
dangerous territory and complete thrilling missions as the ultimate ninja.
- Succeed in your adventures by using over 17 historically accurate ninja
weapons and tools, each with its own Wii motion.
- Use your Wii Remote to dash, jump, attack, and toss projectiles.
- Kill your targets through a wide variety of stealth assassination
techniques using your Wii Remote.
- Experience Shadow Mode, an advanced level option where you put your Wii
ninja skills to the ultimate test.
- Fight as both Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas skilled in the art of
death. Rikimaru is stealthy and silent, while Ayame is aggressive and
- Move silently and use your environment as a camouflage to sneak in
behind your targets and accomplish your missions.
- Battle your enemies with katanas, throwing stars, daggers, smoke bombs
- Explore the highly detailed maps of feudal Japan and interact with your
- Unlock hidden levels by collecting special artifacts during your epic
- Over 10 missions and 50 side quests allow for hours of immersive
gameplay in a world of fierce combat and authentic tradition.