- Batman Arkham Asylum Game
- Batman Arham City Game
- Batman Arkham Origins Game
Batman: Arkham Asylum
In Batman Arkham Asylum, the Dark Knight takes on his greatest challenge yet when he becomes trapped with all of his most dangerous villains inside the insane asylum of Gotham City... Arkham Asylum!
Batman Arkham Asylum exposes players to a unique, dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them to the depths of Arkham Asylum –Gotham’s psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane. Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City’s most notorious villains who have taken over the asylum. Using a wide range of Batman’s gadgets and abilities, players will become the invisible predator and attempt to foil The Joker’s demented scheme. Batman: Arkham Asylum features an original story penned exclusively for the game by famous Batman author and five-time Emmy award winner, Paul Dini, whose credits include Lost season one and Batman: The Animated Series.
With amazing graphics and a moody, immersive setting, Batman: Arkham Asylum offers diverse gameplay options that push the envelope for all action, adventure and superhero games.
- Unique FreeFlow combat system. Utilise the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker’s henchmen in brutal melee brawls.
- Investigate as Batman, the world's greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, ‘Amido Black’ spray and a pheromone tracker.
- Face off against Gotham’s greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsasz and Killer Croc.
- Become the Invisible Predator™ with Batman’s fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
- Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
- Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
- Experience what it’s like to be Batman using Batarangs, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
- Hidden challenges. Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
- Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the use of Batman’s grapple to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction.
Batman: Arkham City
Featuring an all-star cast of iconic villains, take on the twisted Joker, out-punch the Penguin, and solve the Riddler's mind-boggling puzzles in Batman Arkham City
The Bat is back, bigger, better and even broodier than before! After taking out crazies in the 2009 hit game, Arkham Asylum, the Dark Knight returns in this epic third-person action-adventure to wipe the criminal scum off the streets of Gotham itself.
From psychotic gangs and thugs through to the most iconic villains in the Bat-verse, fans will punch, kick and fly through the city, investigating crimes, protecting the innocent and unearthing a conspiracy that threatens to tear Gotham apart...
- Gadgets Galore – swoop through the sky using the Batman's grappling hook and cape! Investigate crime scenes with the awesome Cryptographic Sequencer! Dish out rough justice using the multi-faceted batarang! Batman: Arkham City's incredible arsenal is cram-packed with gadgets to save Gotham with!
- Holy Free-Flowing Combat, Batman! – fight gangs of lowlife and evil masterminds using the game's fluid and intuitive combat system, wracking up huge combos as you gracefully flip, throw and fight your way in and out of trouble
- Gotham Revealed – take to the sewers, streets, roofs and skies of Gotham, soaking up some of the sin city's most iconic locations, and discovering its many dark, dank secrets
- Claws out for Catwoman! – with her own storyline and unique set of moves, the world's slinkiest superhero is unleashed on Gotham for cat fans to toy with in Batman: Arkham City.
Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is the next installment in the blockbuster Batman: Arkham videogame franchise. Developed by WB Games Montréal, the game features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight. As the story unfolds, players will meet many important characters for the first time and forge key relationships.
- The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the super villains that shape his future.
- Enhanced Detective Mode: Batman’s detective skills are tested as never before with an all-new Crime Scene system that allows players to scrub through the evidence in order to find key pieces of information. Players use Batman’s cowl and Bat Computer to digitally recreate crime scenes, allowing them track clues that normal eyes would miss.
- Gotham City as Never Seen Before: Explore areas of Gotham City before its transformation into Arkham City, and experience all new areas and other iconic locations. The dynamic and rich environments are filled with a variety of enemies, “crimes-in-progress” and other content that will encourage exploration and player engagement.
- Most Wanted Side Missions: Hunt down villains who are connected to, but not part of the core story. It’s the player’s choice if and when they want to complete these threads.
- New Enemies: Encounter new enemies such as the Armored Enforcer and Martial Artist who challenge fans to approach FreeFlow Combat in different ways. New Gadget:
- Utilize an arsenal of familiar gadgets from previous Batman: Arkham games, as well as new items such as the Remote Claw. Batman can take down enemies by using the Remote Claw to attach enemies to one another or to objects within the environment for quick takedowns.
- New and Familiar Characters: Encounter a full cast of iconic DC Comics characters including Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker and others.