Call of Duty Black Ops III 360 deploys its players into a future where biotechnology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Call of Duty Black Ops III for Xbox 360 features two modes only: Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with an expansive Multiplayer and an all-new film-noir Zombies adventure.
PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER:
- New Movement System: Call of Duty Black Ops III features a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon.
- Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which fundamentally changes the way players engage in combat by allowing players to master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons.
FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY:
- All-New Narrative: Black Ops III provides a signature Zombies offering - a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline.
- XP Progression System: Zombies includes a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
Call of Duty Black Ops III for [Xbox 360] also includes the original Call of Duty Black Ops (UK/EU Xbox Live account may be required to download)
Call of Duty Black Ops III [Xbox 360] version does not include a co-op or single-player campaign game mode, and does not contain all game features present in the [PlayStation 4/Xbox One] version. Game performance varies by platform. For more details visit callofduty/blackops3/features.
Requires Internet to play