With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the Driver.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, Driver: San Francisco is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless hunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, Driver: San Francisco offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.
- The true car chase experience: Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of Driver: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 100 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever seen
- A relentless hunt: Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner's relentless hunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return
- Shift: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realises he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom
- shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponents' car to force their demise
- A car chase playground Drive on more than 200km of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege
- Multiplayer mayhem: Experience 9 different, frantic and addictive on-line modes, where the Shift feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes