Please note: This is a pre-owned game but is in good condition and will play fine, but the online pass may have been used and we can not guarantee that one will be included.
The epic saga continues with Halo 3, the hugely anticipated third chapter in the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo franchise. Master Chief returns to finish the fight, bringing the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race to a dramatic, pulse-pounding climax.
Halo 3 represents the third chapter in the Halo trilogy—an international award-winning action series that grew into a global entertainment phenomenon, selling more than 14.5 million units worldwide, logging more than 650 million hours of multiplayer action on Xbox Live, and spawning action figures, books, a graphic novel, apparel, an upcoming film adaptation, and more.
- With the power of Xbox 360, Halo 3 raises the bar on the next-generation gameplay experience with non-stop action, an incredible story, massive battles and visually stunning worlds
- Epic and compelling storytelling on a scale never before seen in interactive entertainment, with new weapons, characters and challenges. Gamers can experience Master Chief’s greatest battle as he transcends greatness and becomes a legend
- Working in concert with Xbox LIVE on Xbox 360, Halo 3 builds upon the unique social multiplayer experience of Halo 2 and promises to enhance the innovative and evolving online gameplay of Halo 2 on Xbox LIVE
- Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, Halo 3 will expand on everything that has made the Halo franchise great, and will add a wealth of technical advancements
- Presented in stunning high-definition, the Halo universe will appear as it’s never been seen before. State-of-the-art high dynamic range lighting makes every scene look and feel like the real thing, from terrifying gloom to dazzling sunshine, adding more detail to every weapon, more texture to every character and more realism to every battle
- Countless foes, each with their own distinct personality, strategy and fighting style, make for better encounters and more replay value, which will culminate in larger-scale combat than previously witnessed on the Halo battlefield
- Staying true to the original games, Halo 3 will support four-player split-screen and system-link gameplay, letting gamers battle it out online, via Xbox LIVE or with a group of friends in their own living rooms
- Made famous as a key component of the renowned Halo 2 multiplayer experience, Bungie will continue to offer innovations in ways that gamers track their progress as they view their rankings and stats in real time
- Fully positional Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Duck as a rocket sizzles overhead. Take action as the footsteps of a Covenant adversary echo in the distance. Every sound in Halo 3 is fully positional, bringing the world of Halo to an even more vivid level of realism
- Record and save a memorable match and watch it over and over again from any angle or player viewpoint. A simple press of a button saves the entire game to a file sharing area where players can watch favorite films and recommend them to friends
- Create and customise a variety of content that can be shared with anyone around the world who is connected to Xbox LIVE. Edit custom game types, saved films and screenshots and upload them, or check out films, game types, screenshots and more that are recommended by Bungie Studios
- Evolution of Design: Next-generation high-definition visuals, enhanced A.I., an advanced real-time lighting engine, and new weapons, characters, and challenges are just a few examples of Halo 3's evolution of design and technology.
- Online Multiplayer: Working in concert with Xbox Live on Xbox 360, Halo 3 builds upon the unique social multiplayer experience and innovative, evolving online gameplay of Halo 2.