Skate 3 breaks new ground by taking all of the camaraderie and competitive excitement of real-life skateboarding and brings it to the hands of gamers. Whether online or offline, players can now team up to build the ultimate skate crew in the definitive skateboarding co-op experience. In skate 3, players take part in team-based challenges, compete against rival crews and leave their mark on the all-new skater's paradise, Port Carverton.
Skate 3 features an all-new co-op mode where teammates can complete challenges together while advancing each other's careers. From rewarding epic bails and fails with a beefed up Hall of Meat mode to honing your craft with the all-new skate.School, players of all skill levels have multiple ways to "kill it" in the game. The franchise also continues to raise the bar for user created content with the skate.Create feature suite, an innovative toolset that empowers gamers to truly express their skate style by creating their own graphics, videos, and skate parks.
- Team Up. Throw Down: Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate. Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- New City, More Tricks, More Skate: Say hello to dark slides, under flips, and the all-new skate Mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skate parks and endless lines, this is the true skater's paradise.
- Build a Brand, Become a Mogul: Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate. Create and Share: Returning favorites Skate. Reel and Skate. Graphics are back. The all-new Skate. Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
- Always Room For Meat: Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.